Skip to main content

Who can enroll a student?



Who can enroll a student?

Any adult legally residing in the school district or having a legal transfer and presenting proper legal documentation of guardianship for the individual student to be enrolled, (i.e. divorce decree, court order, affidavit or other legal documents).

Please complete the following information so your enrollment process will be as smooth as possible.

      Required documents (please bring these with you when you are ready to enroll):
          a) shot records
          b) transcript from previous school
          c) withdrawal verification and withdrawal grades
          d) verfication of student's residency (i.e. utility bill, etc)
          e) completed enrollment forms
          f) completed lunch form application for meals (free or reduced lunches)
          g) completed transfer form (if applicable)