7th and 8th Grade Project
Directions for Designing Board Game
- Design and make a board game.
- Make up questions that relate to the topic.
- On a sheet of lined paper, write the answers to the factual questions. Glue this paper to a piece of construction paper and label it ANSWERS.
- Make up and write the rules for the game.
- Play the game through once. Adjust (correct) parts of your game as needed.
- Exchange and play another group’s game.
- Complete an evaluation form for each game played.
- Game pieces needed for each group’s game will be designed and completed in class.