Here are a few places your family might like to visit.
- Pratt Library and Sand Springs Library are really close.
- Sapulpa Library
- There are many great parks in the area with playground equipment and some have splash pads. Sapulpa has Liberty Park , Heritage Park, Kelly Lane Park, and Davis Park. Sand Springs has Case Community Park, Pratt Civitan Park, Page Park, Angus Valley Park, and others. Tulsa has Chandler Park, The Gathering Place, and many others.
- Philbrook Art Museum-free admission second Saturday of every month (fun activities for kids that day and free art supplies).
- Gilcrease Museum- free admission third Sunday of every month.
- Sam Noble Museum in Norman- free admission first Monday of every month (great dinosaur fossils).
- Woolaroc Museum and Wildlife Preserve
- Oklahoma City Zoo
Sedgwick County Zoo in Wichita Kansas
- Please read to your child every day!